Demon Slayer:"17 Iconic And Funny Lines Of 3 Demon Slayer Characters You Should Know." [THE OTAKU HIRA].

 Demon Slayer: "17 Iconic And Funny Lines Of 3 Demon Slayer Characters You Should Know."

                                     "Kamado Tanjiro ."

1."Why would you trample over their lives? Why do not you understand?"

2."I have to push myself forward for my sister."

3."Nezuko, your Elder Brother will protect you."  

4."I have to turn my Sister back into a human no matter what."

5."My whole family was attacked by a Demon she is the only one who is alive, Please do not kill her I beg you."

6."Nezuko run Nezuko."

                                      "Hashibira Inosuke." 

7."Kamaboko Gonpachiro."

8."Let's go Monitsu."

9."If you can do this I can also do this."

10."This man with Googlee eyes is so amazing."

11."Ok I am doing this because you are minor."

12."Changing the place of my organs is so easy for me."

                                   "Agatsuma Zenitsu."  

13."I will protect Nezuko Chan."

14."Nezuko chan, Neeezuko chaaan."

15."Tanjiro you said that this box is important for you more than your life that's why I protected it." 

16."This Girl was going to marry me you make her run away, You are responsible for finding a girl for me."

17."Tanjiro you will save me right, Tanjiro." 

Comments