My Hero Academia: "Best Motivational Quotes of My Hero Academia Characters You Should Know. [THE OTAKU HIRA].

     My Hero Academia: "Best Motivational Quotes of My Hero Academia Characters You                               Should Know.

                                      "Katsuki Bakugo"


"Some Informations About Bakugo."

Katsuki Bakugo is the most famous character in My Hero Academia Anime. He always remains angry. Sometimes he acts so adorable. He is the best Friend Deku. He is so motivated and hardworking. He is working hard to become no1 hero, to surpass All Might. He is also so good at cooking. His Quirk Is Explosion.
 

"Motivational Quotes Of Bakugo."

1."If All You Ever Do Is Look Down In Peoples, You Will Never Be Able To Recognize Your Own       Weakness." 

2."Even If There Is Nothing Left Of Me, I Will Win The Way I Want To." 

3."I Will Be The No1 With My Own Strength."

4."Show Us With Your Actions, Not Your Mouth."

5."No Matter Who It Is, I Won Not Let Them Catch Up To Me, Let Alone Get Ahead Of Me."

6."I Only Look At Victory, That's All." 

7."I Will Beat You With An Indisputable Difference, Come At Me Seriously."

                                                                                                      By "Katsuki Bakugo"

                                       "Izuku Midoriya"



"Some Informations About Izuku Midoriya."

Izuku Midoriya is also known as Deku, which means useless, but he is not. His Hero name is also Deku. He is the main antagonist of My Hero Academia Anime. He was born without any Quirk, but he was working hard to become a hero like All Might . After the age of 5 his mother took him to a doctor who said that he do not have any kind of Quirk. After hearing that he and his Mother became very sad. he used to watch All Might's videos and one day while watching videos he asked his Mother that "I will also become a hero like him right, mom?" His Mother keep him sending to the UA Hight School and encouraged him as well. While In a School Test Battle, he got the power of One For All. It is the most power full Quirk.   

"Motivational Quotes Of Izuku Midoriya."

1."All Men Are Not Created Equally."

2."To Help Others, You Will Have To Be Able To Take Care Of  Yourself." 

3."Hold Your Head Up High And Plunge Forward."

4."The Deeper The Darkness, The More Dazzling The Light Shines."

5."Dreams Can Become Reality."

6."I'm No Longer The Useless Deku Who Can Not Do Any Thing Right.. I'm Deku Who Gives It       His All."

                                                                                                         By "Izuku Midoriya"


                                        "Shoto Todoroki"


"Some Informations About Shoto Todoroki."

Shoto Todoroki is one of the main protagonist in My Hero Academia Anime. He is the Second son of Enji Todoroki or Endeavour. He is also a Hero. his Quirk is Half  Cold And Half Hot. His past story is sad , when he was a kid his father wanted one of his sons to become a super hero and surpass All Might. But he used to beat his mother and kids, one day while doing training Enji Todoroki punched Shoto on his Stomach and his Mother tried to stop him his father said you are responsible, you do not know how to take care of children, and beat his mom after that she was admitted in Mental Hospital For many years. He wanted to become a hero for his Mother.  

"Motivational Quotes Of Shoto Todoroki."

1."Become The Hero You Want To Be."

2."If It Does Not Burn a Little Than, What Is The Point Of Playing With Fire."

3."It Is Not Your Fault We Are Just Playing On Different Levels".

4."I Will Win With My Mom's Power Alone, I Will Never Use Your Power In Battle."

5."Stand Back Up If You Have Finished Crying We Will Stop Toya Together."

6."Straight Up. Haven't We All Dreamed Of Saying This Line To Our Parents When We Were           Younger." 


"Share This With Your Otaku Friends And Follow For More."


Comments