"My Favorite Anime Villains Of All Time." [THE OTAKUS].

"My Favorite Anime Villains Of All Time."

Here are my favorite villains of all time. Let the journey begin!

"Sukuna"

Sukuna belongs from Jujutsu kasien anime. He is the strongest Curse. His entry in season 2 was so amazing. His attitude makes him more adorable. There is no doubt that he is a pure evil but, I don't why I'm obsessed with him. I have learnt from Sukuna that "If you want others to respect, respect yourself first."

"Uchiha Madara" 

yT2pRBwgAVITVcp7lwSJMiTbWZn01zeO0pztUJB9KfpspvJKdg8foNH7Z93rhLvkAcKcsFpYX3kGLFfn4=w320-h400" width="320" />

Madara is the strongest Uchiha. He was star in the 4th great ninja war. Madara and Hashirama were rivals. He was roasting everyone in war.

His speeches are so famous and relatable. 

"Kira"

Kira's real name is Yagami Light. He belongs from Death Note anime. I like him because of his manipulation and tricks. 







Comments