Tokyo Ghoul: "Top 15 Deep Quotes Of Ken Kaneki." [THE OTAKU HIRA].

Tokyo Ghoul: "Top 15  Deep Quotes                 Of Ken Kaneki."

                                "Ken Kaneki "



"Information About Kaneki."

Ken Kaneki is the main antagonist in this anime. When he was in senior High Scholl he was attacked by a Ghoul Named Rize. She was crushed by heavy metals and at that moment Kaneki was also so Injured, someone took him to Hospital and Doctors Transplanted Organs of Rize with Kaneki . He was rescued and was turned into a Ghoul too.   


"Quotes Of Kaneki."

1."Anyone Who Will Tries To Take My Friends From Me Will Get No Mercy."

2."I'm Simply a Victim Of My Own Desires."

3."I'm Begging You, Don't Make Me a Killer."

4."The Pain You Feel Today Will Be The Strength You'll Have Tomorrow."

5."I Was Wrong. I Wasn't Eating Ghouls. I'm The One Who Was Being Eaten."

6."Never Trust Anyone Too Much. Remember, The Devil Was Once An Angel."

7."I Won't Forgive Anyone Who Threatens The Peace In MY Life."

8."I Won't Pull Back, I'll Press Forward Like a Centipede."

9."Somtimes Good Peoples Make Bad Choices. It Does Not Mean They Are Bad Peoples. It Means They Are Humans."

10."We Have To Break a Chain Of Grief."  

      Related To Your Search     

Motivational Quotes Of Shoto Todoroki From My Hero Academia Click There 👇https://theotakuhira.blogspot.com/2023/09/my-hero-academia-shoto-todorokis-15.html


11."Donato Has To Keep Proving Himself. He Wants To Prove Just How Valuable He Is. Isn't That The Case With You As Well

12."What's Wrong Isn't Me, What's Wrong Is This Messed Up World."

13."Never Kick Me When I'm Down, Because When I'll Get Up You Will Be F*cked."  

14."I Have To Learn By Experiencing Things Myself. That's All I Can Do."

15."I'm Tired Of Not Being Able To Do Anything."




"Share This With Your Otaku Friends And Follow                                For More."


Comments