My Hero Academia: "Shoto Todoroki's 15 Quotes You Should Know." [THE OTAKU HIRA].

 My Hero Academia: "Shoto Todoroki's 15                         Quotes You Should Know."

 

                                        "Shoto Todoroki"



"Information About Shoto Todoroki."

Shoto Todoroki is one of the main protagonist in My Hero Academia Anime. He is the Second son of Enji Todoroki or Endeavour. He is also a Hero. his Quirk is Half  Cold And Half Hot. His past story is sad , when he was a kid his father wanted one of his sons to become a super hero and surpass All Might. But he used to beat his mother and kids, one day while doing training Enji Todoroki punched Shoto on his Stomach and his Mother tried to stop him his father said you are responsible, you do not know how to take care of children, and beat his mom after that she was admitted in Mental Hospital For many years. He wanted to become a hero for his Mother.  


"Shoto Todoroki's Motivational Quotes." 

1."Get a Hold Of  Yourself, You Are An Adult Are Not You?"

2."Never Forget Who You Want To Become." 

3."It Is Not Your Fault, We Are Just Playing On Different Levels." 

4."I Want To Be a Hero Too."

5."Isn't It a Hero's Job To Save Peoples?" 

"Shoto Todoroki's Quotes About His Parents."

6."I Will Win With My Mother's Power Alone."

7."I Hate Him Mommy, I Do Not To Be Like Daddy. Someone Who Bullies My Mommy, I Do Not       Want To Be Like Him."   

8."I Will Never Use Your Powers In Battle."

9."Whether That Is Good, Bad Or Something In Between That's Something I Will Think About.


"Shoto Todoroki's Quotes About Being a Hero." 

10."If It Does Not Burn a Little , Then Tell Me What Is The Point Of Playing With Fire."

11."Even If She Is Not Asking, I Will Protect Her."

12."This Is Great Now I will Not Have To Find an Opponent."

13."You Inherited It ? That Is Strange."

14."Bring Your Best Midoriya , I'm Taking You Down."

15."You Have Got A Lot Going Behind The Scenes In Your Family Too,  Huh?"


"SHARE IT WITH YOUR OTAKU FRIENDS AND FOLLOW                                             FOR MORE."






Comments