"Top 3 Anime Side Characters Who Stole The Spotlight." [THE OTAKU HIRA].

"Top 3 Anime Side Characters Who Stole The Spotlight."

In this post I will show you the most famous anime side characters who stole the spotlight/ show. These anime charaters are so adorable. Some are intelligent and some of them have best fighting skills and good sense of humor. Make sure to read it till last and check the links I'll give in this post to get further information and to read many heart touching posts . So, LETS BEGIN!

"Shoto Todoroki"


Shoto Todoroki is the most famous and beloved side character in My Hero Academia Anime. He is mostly know as because of his innocence and Quirks. He always remains calm and quiet. He had a very bad childhood. He wanted to become a hero to always protect his mom and other peoples. 


        RELATED TO YOUR SEARCH       

Wanna Know "The Most Famous Motivational Quotes Of Shoto Todoroki" Click HereπŸ‘‰https://theotakuhira.blogspot.com/2023/09/my-hero-academia-shoto-todorokis-15.html

Wanna Know "The Best Cosplay Of AOT Characters" Then Click Here πŸ‘‡

Wanna Know "The Top 1o Facts About Death Note " Then Click Here πŸ‘‡

"Levi Ackerman"


Levi is the one of the most famous anime characters. He is the side character in Attack On Titans Anime. When he was a kid his mother died and Kenny Ackerman took care of him. He stayed hungry for many days and he does not had enough to eat that's why his height is small. But he does not pays more attention at his height. He is the strongest solider in humanity and he is the captain of his crew. Members of his crew used to said that Captain Levi will absolutely take my revenge. He loves his members and teammates so much. At the moment when hange died it was so amazing the way he took her revenge and his face it was shown on his face that he was totally broken. And a broken man can do anything.



"L Lawliet"


L is the one of the most intelligent characters in Anime. He was a detective who was working on Kira's case. He was the world's best detective. I started this anime to watch the death of L but when he died I cried bitterly and I was on the both sides ( Kira's And L's side). I was saying Allah when I'll die please send me to Jannah (Heaven) I know that I don't have many good deeds. But please I'll try my best. And when I'll go to Jannah I'll please you to create L as my best Friend and started crying again. It shows that he really stole the show.




"Which one is your favorite?  Share this with your otaku friends and follow for more."




Comments